PURE OFFICINALIS LAVENDER
This oil is known for its very soothing, sedative and antidepressant properties. It is also a healing and regenerating skin oil for external use. It is one of the most beneficial oils in the treatment of acne.
Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
How to apply
* In mixture with vegetable oils. 5 to 10% are enough.
* Apply some drops to each zone of your cleaned face and mass very delicately, avoid the eyelids.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses
* Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
* Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
* Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
* Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
* Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
* Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
15ml- 0.50 fl.Oz