Rose oil helps to regenerate epidermis and prevent wrinkles apparition. It restores suppleness and elasticity, preventing premature aging process.
Rose oil is one of the best all-purpose oils to have. It has been used since ancient times for its strengthening and stimulating effect on the body. The popular Mediterranean culinary herb has strong, sweet and slightly camphorous aroma. It can alleviate aches and pains; deeply moisturizes and revitalizes skin; improves blood circulation and is known to encourage hair growth. Great preservative for your “Certified Organic” formulations.
It not only fights depression and insomnia, but looks after the heart and digestive systems, well being the best oils to use on the skin. Its main effect, to slow up skin aging, makes it applicable in the most face and body creams, cosmetics.
* Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
* Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
* Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
* Emotionally uplifting
How to apply
* In mixture with vegetable oils. 5 to 10% are enough.
* Apply some drops to each zone of your cleaned face and mass very delicately, avoid the eyelids.
* You can mix with your cream, body lotion and bath, even in you mask.
Popular Uses of Rose Essential Oil
* Apply one to two drops to face, neck, and décolletage. Follow with the moisturizer of your choice.
* Apply one drop directly to skin imperfections twice daily.
* Diffuse in the morning to promote energy and vitality.
* Rose oils benefits the limbic system when used aromatically. Consider massaging a small amount over the heart daily, inhaling from the hands afterward.
* Diffuse as desired, inhale from cupped hands, or massage a diluted drop (or less) into the reflex points of the feet daily for peace and relaxation.
15ml- 0.50 fl.Oz